Wednesday 25 September 2013

Global acceptance ?

I'm very pleased to announce that I have just been formally accepted into the International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers - ISPWP- who accept only the most experienced, talented, and professional wedding photographers in the world. 

Does that make me one of the best on the planet, well according to them it does!


This will hopefully mean more exposure globally and will ensure that I continue to work with a wide varity of clients, who are looking for a unique unplanned view of their day

I already work with people from all over the world who come to the Uk to get married, so with tried and tested online system that is already et up to cater for their needs, I'm looking forward to more bookings 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment